Whyalla was a great place to celebrate Australia Day, with
community sausage sizzle for lunch, free go cart rides, fireworks and a jumping
pillow. We were set, all washed and
stocked up ready to take on the next national park.
Fishing / field t
rip update, I took the kids out on the low tide flats looking for blue swimmer crabs. Most people had rakes and buckets - I used my "thongs" to dig into the sand we ended up finding 5 crabs, all the kids stuck close as they didn't want their toes nipped, but in the end even Larina was using her little thong to look for a crab (so cute). It was a great afternoon / science lesson for us all!!!
Fishing / field t
rip update, I took the kids out on the low tide flats looking for blue swimmer crabs. Most people had rakes and buckets - I used my "thongs" to dig into the sand we ended up finding 5 crabs, all the kids stuck close as they didn't want their toes nipped, but in the end even Larina was using her little thong to look for a crab (so cute). It was a great afternoon / science lesson for us all!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment